Sunday, November 30, 2008

Return to blogging

I have been out of the whole blogosphere for quite some time here. Those familiar with my previous work both with Myspace and Blogger.com will recall classic posts such as "Sex with Horses" and "I hate dancing".

I was planning on posting here, just to get this site moving, but then I realized that I have lost that magic spark. My fingertips feel rusty as they click away at these keys. My brain is cloudy from its recent abuse.

Due to the proverbial well running dry, I have opted to employ a new tactic: reverse blogging. By this, I mean I am going to come up with titles first, then make up the content based on that.
Suffice it to say, great things are coming. Here is a preview of future posts:

All I want for Christmas is to gangbang your mom
Literal is the new Ironic
Handjobs are the new Tittiefucking
Reclaiming the mustache

In case any one was wondering how Matt Shiel's Thanksgiving went, he reportedly "Just left some New Jersey in the toilet".

No comments: